[Histonet] now hiring

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Thu May 22 10:47:39 CDT 2008

Hey---

I know that you all have seen my posting for our salary ranges here and it has caused much disagreement, sorry about that!? However, I am now looking for a histotechnologist (Florida licensed as a technologist, or eligible), HT(ASCP), with QIHC preferred.? Extensive knowledge of IHC is needed, prefer molecular testing background.? MP certification would be great.......

Excellent pay and bennies.......in sunny Tampa, Florida

And the best part is....you get to work with me (ha ha).

Roxanne