[Histonet] Varicella zoster

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Tue May 20 09:44:18 CDT 2008

Dear Mighnon, we purchase a varicella zoster antibody clone M1 from
Chemicon. We haven't ordered it in over a year, but I am assuming it is
still available from Chemicon. It does work on formalin fixed paraffin
embedded tissue using a heat retrieval.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA