[Histonet] Suggestions on Equipment??

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:05:05 CDT 2008

it seems like Rene and I were cut from a similar AP mould
Leica Cryotat - go for the new one with the on board decontamination
Sakura Embedder - its for left handers and right handers and the cold plate
is a separate unit - neat and compact
Sakura DRS2000 or the Prisma (with the attached coverslipper) - it has small
staining dishes (optional) which i just love
Sakura need to vamp up their Cryostat technology - then my whole lab will be
a showcase of their products
 - are you reading this guys -
LOL
Annie