[Histonet] HT/HTL Positions Available in Florida

Tammy de Leon tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com
Wed May 14 11:51:58 CDT 2008

SPL, a CAP accredited Pathology Laboratory in Pinellas Park is currently
seeking Histotechnologists, HT/HTL ASCP Preferred.

Primary responsibilities include on-site frozen sections including
working in our mobile lab units.  We offer competitive pay, a
comprehensive benefits package (100% of medical, dental, LTD, & life
premiums are paid by SPL!!)

We offer flexible schedule opportunities!! 5 day work weeks or 4 ten
hour days allowing for LONG WEEKENDS and more family time!!!!!  Please
forward resume to tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com , call 727-545-2339 or fax
727-545-1644.

Tammy R. de Leon

Surgical Pathology Laboratories