[Histonet] I need more ammunition

Thomas Jasper tjasper <@t> copc.net
Mon May 12 17:52:06 CDT 2008

Hi Wayne,

I know I already sent you a reply on this topic (off-line).  Just had
one more thought...you might want to point out to the "powers that be"
that your organization is running a HUGE risk for the ULTIMATE in legal
nightmares.  Nothing gets the attention of "higher ups" quicker than
$$$$$$'s and lawsuits.  In the end Wayne, if you do not get anywhere
with this group, I would seriously consider seeking employment
elsewhere.  That's not always the most desirable move, but let's face
it...you are currently in a position and a market, which makes you a hot
commodity.  Secondly, you don't need to be implicated in any legal
entanglements due to poor decisions (or lack of them) by the folks in
authority where you work.  Watch out for yourself man it's tough to
speak truth to power.  I pity the poor patients as well.

Good luck,
Tom J.

Thomas Jasper HT (ASCP) BAS
Histology Supervisor
Central Oregon Regional Pathology Services
Bend, Oregon 97701
541/693-2677
tjasper <@t> copc.net