[Histonet] (no subject)

Beth Delescavage bdelescavage <@t> cellnetix.com
Fri May 9 15:20:35 CDT 2008

Hi Rene~

I know what you must be thinking, and for the most part I agree with
you.  We have several lab assistants that want to be HT and have started
their training with embedding.  Don't worry the patient is always first
and I would not let just anyone embed tissue, they will be trained
first.

Thanks

Beth

Beth Delescavage, BS, HTL (ASCP) QIHC