[Histonet] Reposting Correct # for Kenosha WI Histo Position

barbara carter petunia_c <@t> hotmail.com
Thu May 8 06:47:50 CDT 2008

I am sorry I mistyped a number in the phone number for Sue Wergin Laboratory Supervisor 262-653-5603.

I am posting a Histology Coordinator Position in Kenosha WI at United Hospital System.  There is 3 Pathologist and 3 Histotechs plus the Coordinator. The Histology Lab gets about 10,000 specimen a year.

Please call the above correct phone number for Sue Wergin.