[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 54, Issue 9

John Spair John.Spair <@t> multicare.org
Thu May 8 01:54:46 CDT 2008

B plus is made by a company called BBC in Standwood, Washington.  They have a web site you can visit.  There are a few vendors that carry this product for them as well.  I don't remember which ones off hand.  However go to www.bbcus.com and check it out.

John Spair, Manager
Pathology Services
LABORATORIES Northwest
MultiCare Health System
PO Box 5299, Tacoma WA  98415
Phone: 253-403-6090 Fax: 253-403-1357

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:09:45 -0400
From: "Weber, Susan (VHACLE)" <Susan.Weber2 <@t> va.gov>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] B-plus question
To: "Paul Bradbury" <histology.bc <@t> shaw.ca>,     "karen adams"
        <kadamsplw <@t> gmail.com>,  "HistoNet Server"
        <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>

I may have missed this, but may I have the name of the Vendor you
purchase your B-plus from. Thanks.

Susan M Weber HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
10701 East Blvd
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 791-3800 X6154

"MMS <multicare.org>" made the following annotations.
NOTICE:  This e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  It is intended only for use by the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by email or telephone and permanently delete this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout thereof. MultiCare Health System, Tacoma, WA 98415 (253) 403-1000.