[Histonet] Histology Coordinator Position in Kenosha Wisconsin

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:09:14 CDT 2008

i have a few questions for you if i may.
you have 3 techs serving 3 paths and 10 000 a year
apart from the basic routine histo operations, do your 3 techs

   - do any grossing
   - attend at renal biopsy collection
   - do frozen sections
   - take macro photos
   - do slide and block filing
   - source cases for sendout (consults/reviews) or do any archive
   searches
   - wash glassware,
   - do specimen discards,
   - make up formalin

i am facing pressure from my (non-histo) boss who is comparing my lab and
staff to 'other modern facilities' and he now tells me i need to cut my
staff in half!!
i need ammo and numbers from others to build my defence
cheers
Annie

--
Anne (van Binsbergen) Hope