[Histonet] Job opening in Great Falls, Montana for those interested

Gayle Callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Wed May 7 10:28:11 CDT 2008

Dear Histonetters,

A Montana job opening for those interested in the Big Sky state.

----- Original Message -----
From: Kailey Hutchison
To: gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:11 AM
Subject: Histology Tech-Montana

Good Afternoon! I am currently representing a hospital in Great Falls, Montana that is looking for a histology technician. The position is full-time, permanent, competitive pay, full benefits, and relocation assistance is offered!

Please respond if you'd like to hear more!

Questions:

I want a permanent or contract job:
I want to work in these states:
I want to hear about these specific jobs:
I am available to start a new job:
I am looking for a salary or hourly rate of:

Thanks for taking the time to fill this out and get back to me. I am looking forward to catching up with you all and helping you find your next great assignment. Have a good week !

Job Title: Histotechnician
# of Positions: 1
Job Location: Montana
Job Duration: full time employee
Relocation Assistance:  On a case by case basis

JOB SUMMARY
Performs all duties required for histologic examination of tissues. Also performs all duties of the Cyto-Histo Assistant. Embeds tissue samples, operates tissue processor, cuts and stains frozen section specimens, performs routine microtomy and performs special stains as requested.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
One year experience in histology required. Must be able to cut tissue using a microtome and stain tissue. Must demonstrate familiarity with anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and computer operations. Previous hospital lab experience a plus.

EDUCATION
Minimum High School Diploma. Prefer college course work in anatomy, physiology, medical terminology.

LICENSE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY
None required, but histotechnician certification preferred.

APTITUDES
Must be able to pay close attention to microscopic detail. Must demonstrate sufficient dexterity to cut very fine tissue. Must be flexible and organized to e able to perform special stains as requested. Demonstration of ability to perform duties with exceptional accuracy and efficiency. Demonstrated ability to plan and use time wisely. Ability to cope with a high work volume, requiring rapid production of accurate and satisfactory specimens for microscopic evaluation. Ability to work closely with others and with flexibility. Ability to represent the laboratory and hospital in a positive and professional manner

Kailey Hutchison
Senior Healthcare and HIS Recruiter
Digital Prospectors Corporation
603-627-5020 x224