[Histonet] gross-section

michelle.schwab-macdonald <@t> novartis.com michelle.schwab-macdonald <@t> novartis.com
Wed May 7 10:24:30 CDT 2008

Some manuals that I would recommend are:

Surgical Pathology Dissection: An Illustrated Guide
ISBN-13: 978-0387955599

Manual of Surgical Pathology
ISBN-13: 978-0443079184

http://www.item.fraunhofer.de/reni/trimming/index.php - used as a
guideline by many for all animal trimming (even though it only says mice
and rats on the title, it is excellent)

I have seen these "books" used to train many people.  Let me know if you
want more suggestions.  I think I have a list at home.  :-)

Michelle

Galina Deyneko <galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
05/06/2008 12:29 PM

histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
[Histonet] gross-section

Dear Colleagues
  Could you please advise the sources like manuals, textbooks or websites
for gross-sectioning/ sampling of the organs of big mammalians ( we work
with rabbits, monkeys). I think human gross-sectioning information also
useful.
  Thank you.
  galina deyneko
  novartis,cambridge, ma