[Histonet] Paraffin types

Weber, Susan (VHACLE) Susan.Weber2 <@t> va.gov
Fri May 2 08:56:01 CDT 2008

We are using Surgipath Blue Ribbon Tissue Embedding/Infiltration Medium.
As the name implies, we use only this one paraffin for both.

Susan M Weber HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
10701 East Blvd
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 791-3800 X6154
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joyce
Cline
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:07 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Paraffin types

What type of paraffin is everyone using? Separate paraffin for
processing and embedding, or the same for processing and embedding?

Paraplast, Surgipath, Shandon ????

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.