[Histonet] Old Recycler

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:58:21 CDT 2008

I'd contact your Safety and Maintenance departments to co-ordinate the
removal of a hazardous materials instrument.  It's a hazmat type issue
that Safety should be well versed with  The instrument will, most
likely, have to be 'decontaminated' before they can break it down and
discard.  Recommended line of contacts for this would be your
immediate supervisor and the Safety department supervisor.  Do all of
this in a written format that you have documentation to follow up on
and keep for record purposes.  OSHA/NIOSH have good websites to look
at as well.

I like John's method too though  ;-)  To quote PT Barnum - "There's a
sucker born everyday!"

Vikki