[Histonet] Hematoxylin Shortage??

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:11:51 CDT 2008

I don't know.  This could be a clever trick from industry to drive the
hematoxylin price sky-high!  No hematoxylin on Wednesdays, everyone switch
to celestine blue!

or... maybe global warming is killing off the trees... (wait, do we still
get it from trees?)

Who knows, but the sales guy has to have something to say when he drops in,
right?  If there isn't a new merger going on this week, why not a
hematoxylin shortage?