[Histonet] question about immunofluorescence staining in mouse spleen

scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 26 13:02:56 CDT 2008

Dear All,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about
immunofluorescence staining in mouse spleen and elimination of
background.  The specific protocols and the info about macrophages
taking up fluorescent dye nonspecifically will be very helpful.  I
relayed the info (the question was for someone else's project) and I
think the suggestions will be tried.  Also, I plan to start trying
some stuff on mouse spleen myself - I've always avoided it and used
bone marrow but your suggestions make it seem feasible.

Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon