[Histonet] Recyclers

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Tue Mar 25 15:35:39 CDT 2008

We have a CBG and have no problems with it. Alcohol comes back 97-98%
recycled. We recycle 95,100 alcohol and Xylene substitute. Use it for
the processor and stainer.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joyce
Friedland
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:36 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Recyclers

Hi All,
Our lab is considering the purchase of a recycler for solvent, ETOH
and formalin. Our current BR unit is at least 15 years old and many
parts are no longer available so we want to be proactive and replace
it before the inevitable crash. We're thinking 5 gallon capacity and
wonder if any of you have pro or con experience with BR or CBG
Biotech units.
Joyce Friedland
Muhlbauer Lab.