[Histonet] We have 2 recyclers. One 5 gallon formasolve recycler from CBG and it recycles formalin, xylene and alcohol.

Amy Farnan Farnana <@t> nehealth.com
Tue Mar 25 12:53:34 CDT 2008

We have 2 recyclers. One 5 gallon formasolve recycler from CBG and it recycles formalin, xylene and alcohol.
We have had for quite a few years and it works great. Very easy to use and tech support at CBG is excellent.
My other recycler is a 2.5 gallon formalin recycler this is also very easy to use and works very well.l

Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, copy, or distribute this message, and please immediately contact the sender.