[Histonet] Tennessee Society for Histotechnology

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Mar 24 15:16:31 CDT 2008

Happy Monday to all!
The program for the TSH meeting in June has been mailed to members.  You
may also access it online via the NSH website ( www.nsh.org ) under
state meetings. The meeting is June 19-21 in beautiful Townsend, TN.

Just a brief preview of our educational offerings:
The Essential Role of Histotechnologists in the Diagnosis of Pediatric
Solid Tumors, Antibodies 2008, Maintaining Specimen Integrity in the
Laboratory, The Leadership Pickles, The Wonderful World of
Neuropathology, Applications of IHC in Dermatopathology, Laboratory
Management Problems and Solutions, The Most Elegant of Genetic Tests,
Rodent Detection Workshop, Who's RITA and Why We Should get to Know Her,
Histology Equipment Repair and Maintenance, Human Anatomy and
Physiology: What a Histotech Should Know, Guidelines & General
Procedures for Hazardous Chemicals Within the Histopathology Laboratory.

Please see the complete program on the NSH web page.
If you need additional information, please contact Rhonda Schalk @
turbospider <@t> juno.com or you may contact me at the email address listed
below.
Thanks and everyone have a Great week!
jennifer

Jennifer L. Hofecker, HT(ASCP)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Division of Neuropathology
Nashville, TN
ph. (615)343-0083
fax. (615)343-7089
NSH Quality Control Committee Chair
Tennessee Society for Histotechnology Secretary
2008 TSH Meeting Exhibit Coordinator