[Histonet] Re: Inspectors/ CAP JCAHO CLIA

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:23:16 CDT 2008

I agree with you 100%.   Looking at all these tiny details... inspectors
usually miss the big stuff.

Many labs even have a strategy of letting the inspectors find and ding them
on the little stuff, so they can distract inspectors from finding the real
problems.  Inspectors should stick to the stuff that actually matters.