[Histonet] Inhibin antibody on the Bond

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Mar 20 09:43:07 CDT 2008

I do not run Inhibin  on the Bond, but do use it in IHC. We use mouse
monoclonal  clone R1 from Serotec. We use heat antigen retrieval and a
polymer detection.
Just a note, I do find it most helpful when people reference exactly what
clone of antibody they are using, name & Manufacturer only give part of the
info.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA