[Histonet] 2008 Tri-State Symposium

Mitchell Jean A. JMitchell <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Mar 19 15:12:47 CDT 2008

You are invited to roll out the red carpet with the histology societies
of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa as they host "Lights, Camera, Action,
Histology" the 2008 Tri-State Symposium, April 23-25, at Hotel Sofitel,
Bloomington, Minnesota.

All inclusive registration fee of $100 (+ state membership) covers
workshops, seminars, lunches and our infamous costume banquet.  The 2008
banquet theme will be heading to Hollywood and "The Famous or Fake
Celebrity Show".

CEU Approved Workshops & Seminars Offered:

Thursday April 24th:  Eyes on Exposure, CISH Her2: An Alternative to IHC
& FISH?, A Family Affair: A Systems Approach to Team Development,
Preparing for a Mass Disaster: Are You Ready?, Where We're Been, Where
We Are and Where We Are Going With Tissue Processing.

Friday April 25th: Top 10 Misconceptions About Crime Scene
Investigation, What Means These Bones: Death Investigations Involving
Skeletonized Human Remains, Entomology & Death: Solving Mysteries With
Maggots, Quantum Dots In Clinical & Research Settings, Serial Killers,
Forensics & Histotechnology, How Can I Find It? And What Do I Do Once I
Have It?, Quality Control of Rodent Tissue in the Research Laboratory.

For further information contact any of the states representatives:

Minnesota:  Colleen Forster (cforster <@t> umn.edu) or Lois Rowe
(rowe.lois <@t> mayo.edu)

Wisconsin:  Maureen Decorah (decorah <@t> rarc.wisc.edu) or Jean Mitchell
(jmitchell <@t> uwhealth.org)