[Histonet] Job openings

Tammy de Leon tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com
Wed Mar 19 12:07:12 CDT 2008

I apologize for the prior email; here is the info from the attachment:

Histotechnologist, HT/HTL ASCP Preferred (several openings)

Job Title:
Histotechnologist, HT/HTL ASCP Preferred

Company Name:
SPL - Surgical Pathology Laboratories
Location:
Pinellas Park, FL, USA

Job Type:
Full Time

Min Experience:
1 to 3 years

Certification:
HT/HTL (ASCP) Preferred

Contact Name:
Tammy de Leon
Phone:
727 545 2339

Email:
tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com
Fax:
727 545 1644

Description

If you're looking for a friendly environment, a new state of the art
LEED facility and an employer of choice, SPL is the place for you!! We
are currently looking for qualified Histotechnicians!

We offer flexible schedule opportunities!! 5 day work weeks or 4 ten
hour days allowing for LONG WEEKENDS and more family time!!!!!

Candidates should be an HTL or HT (ASCP) or equivalent. Primary
responsibilities include on site frozen sections including mobile
laboratory units.

We offer varied tasks and flexibility with no quotas!

Company Profile

Surgical Pathology Laboratories is Florida's largest provider of frozen
section coverage for surgery centers and doctor's offices. CLIA and
Florida licensed, Surgical Pathology is proud to be a College of
American Pathologists accredited laboratory. We have been providing
frozen section coverage for 10 years. On-site and mobile laboratory
units are utilized.

We have outgrown our current laboratory space and our new lab is now
under construction. It will be the first LEED certified private lab,
primarily solar powered, in Pinellas county.

Surgical Pathology Laboratories has participated in the training of
histotechnologists, Moh's surgeons and medical students. Our staff of
ASCP certified histotechnologists have helped train Moh's technicians
and offered back-up services for those offices. We also provide QC and
slide review as well as diagnosis and retention of tissues for more
poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma, soft tissue tumors, among
others for Moh's surgeons. For those surgeons unable to retain tissue as
we do for 10 years, we also provide this service.

Surgical Pathology Laboratories also provides slide preparation for
individual doctors, clinics and medical examiner offices. Our staff is
well qualified and turns out an outstanding product.

Providers should contact Surgical Pathology Laboratories for frozen
section coverage, slide preparation and related services by calling
800-304-1066.

COME GROW WITH US!!! SPL is CAP accredited, offers competitive pay, a
comprehensive benefits package inc., Medical, Dental, Life, LTD,
Retirement Plan & Supplemental Insurance.

You can also take advantage of all that Tampa Bay has to offer -
beautiful Gulf beaches, family-friendly attractions, professional sports
teams and cultural events.

Please forward resume to Tammy de Leon
tammy <@t> surgicalpathlabs.com
Surgical Pathology Laboratory
800-304-1066
7641 66th Street N Su C
Pinellas Park, Florida 33781
www.surgicalpathlabs.com

We offer varied tasks and flexibility with no quotas!