[Histonet] About marking brain hemisphers

alonso.martinezcanabal <@t> utoronto.ca alonso.martinezcanabal <@t> utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 13 12:13:14 CDT 2008

Hi  everyone,

                 I have a question for you, I am slicing a bunch of
mice brains in vibratome and I want to mount after the sections, the
analysis that I want to do is sensitive to the anatomy, so, Is
important for me to keep a good track of wich hemisphere corresponds
with which, so basically I want to know if there some way to mark the
?sides of the brain? that does not affect further immunohistochemistry
or Nissl staining.

  Thank you very much.

         See you

Alonso