[Histonet] I need to purchase used Microtome and used Tissue processing machine.

Innocent Mosha inno291janet <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 07:59:55 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetors!
  It is long time I was`nt in touch with you. Am Tanzanian working in National Hospital in Dar Es salaam, Tanzania. Am now thinking to establish a small histology laboratory. Due to economic strains I would like  to be assisted to have the Microtome and Tissue processing machine from anyone. I have saved little money to assist the cost. So I bag anyone who had those items fuctioning well regardless of brand name, year of manufacture to help me. Thanking you in advance.

  Innocnt