[Histonet] Re: H&E Stainers

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Mon Mar 10 08:44:07 CDT 2008

With all the "negatives" out there about this stainer, why on earth
would you even be giving this one a second look?
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Laurie
Popp
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:40 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: H&E Stainers

actually we are "test driving" as you will the new Ventana Symphony
stainer and have not had a day where we have not gotten a call from
Tuscon stating that there is a problem with the stainer since it passed
validation.  The nice thing is tech support usually calls us right as
the computer is starting to error.  The bad thing is you have to go back

and start your H&E's over from the beginning... destaining and
restaining since there is no resume as of yet.

Laurie Popp HT (ASCP)
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN