[Histonet] H&E Stainers

YourBiomed.Com yourbiomed <@t> cox.net
Fri Mar 7 11:10:45 CST 2008

Do not get the Ventana H&E. It is broken more than it is running.
We have a demo for the last 8 months and it's killing our turn around time.

---- Rene J Buesa <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
Request a Sakura demo. You will buy it.
  Ren� J.

Sharon Campbell <SharonC <@t> CarolinasPathology.com> wrote:
  Hello,

We are getting ready to demo a number of H&E autostainers this year. I
was wondering what recommendations anyone has for me. We want a stainer
that can handle about 3-5 racks in the loading position. We tend to have
about 4 racks backed up waiting to get on the stainer about mid morning.

Sharon Joyce