[Histonet] CAP Inspection deficiency GEN.66100 Emergency Power

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 07:19:41 CST 2008

That is something for your engineering department to take care of. They setup the system and you hook your instruments. The requirement is to have an emergency power supply.
  If your institution cannot provide it, then theirs should be the deficiency.
  René J.

Dawn Bugge <drbugge <@t> gmail.com> wrote:
  Our lab received a Phase I deficiency for not having emergency power
back-up. I am not sure how to handle this issue besides a gas powered
generator which isn't do-able with the set-up we have. I don't believe our
building will allow this. Does anyone know of any emergency back-up
generator that does not require gas, etc.

--
Dawn R Bugge
Seattle Histology