[Histonet] Attention NY Histotechs!!

paul.kammeyer <@t> comphealth.com paul.kammeyer <@t> comphealth.com
Wed Mar 5 15:20:28 CST 2008

Hello Histonetters!

I wanted to ask if there are any New York licensed histotechs out there who are
available for permanent placement and/or contract assignments.  Right now we are
working with several different facilities who are in need of some good techs.
If you are available I would love to hear from you!  Also, refer your other
friends with New York licenses for our jobs and you could get our referral
bonus.  That's an easy way for you to make some extra money.  We will pay for
the housing and travel.  We also offer great benefits and pay.  Let me know if
you or anyone is interested.  Call me or email me.  Thanks so much!

Paul Kammeyer
CompHealth Staffing Consultant
Phone: (800) 447-6016 ext. 3380
paul.kammeyer <@t> comphealth.com
www.comphealth.com

Ask me about our $500 Referral Bonus Program!!