[Histonet] Permanent positions GALORE!!

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 11:33:24 CST 2008

Hi All--

We have a record number of permanent openings of all sorts.  Entry level,
bench, lead, supervisor, manager, research and specialty openings are all
available.  Please call for more information--some of these are exclusive
Full Staff postings, most are due to growth!   We know a LOT about the
environments and people already working in these labs.   Don't worry--if you
don't have a resume or need to update it, we can write one with you.   We
want a good fit for both you and the lab, so a resume is  the begining step
to creating a happy match.

Interview coaching, good listening skills (we use our mouth and ears in
proportion), compensation negotiation and State license support are all part
of our personal service.

We never lose sight of the fact that it's your career --it's your life .
We're here to help you find a job that you LOVE!

Alaska
Arizona - multiple positions and some research situations
California - Central and South
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida - license application support
Georgia
Indiana
Massechusetts -
Maryland
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
New York - help with this new license process
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina - IHC skills needed for one of these positions
Tennessee
Texas - many openings--places I like to work, too!
Utah
Virginia
Washington - very desireable locations
Washington DC

The introduction conversation is with a histotech who knows what it's like
to walk in your shoes~~ could be FUN!!

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP), BA

Full Staff Inc.

Staffing Allied Health Professionals - One GREAT tech at a time.

281.852.9457 office

281.883.7704 cell

800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone

resume <@t> fullstaff.org