[Histonet] RE: Cardboard slide dividers in pretty colors

Christine Bark CBark <@t> memorialcare.org
Wed Mar 5 12:17:10 CST 2008

You can get them at Lab Storage Systems ( www.labstore.com ). They're called slide index markers.
Christine Bark, HT (ASCP)
Sr. Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org

Message: 13
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:43:43 -0600
From: Jackie M O'Connor <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Cardboard slide dividers in pretty colors
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu,
        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
        <OF8F198BFA.C2B1EF6B-ON86257403.00509EE1-86257403.0050EBFD <@t> abbott.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

OK - I bought about 1,000 cardboard slide dividers, pink and blue (for
girls and boys) - and for the life of me, I can't remember where I bought
them.  I know I'm getting old a feeble - does someone have a source?

Jackie O'

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for 
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and 
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution 
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender 
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

More information about the Histonet mailing list