[Histonet] RE: Cardboard slide dividers in pretty colors

Christine Bark CBark <@t> memorialcare.org
Wed Mar 5 12:17:10 CST 2008

You can get them at Lab Storage Systems ( www.labstore.com ). They're called slide index markers.

Christine Bark, HT (ASCP)
Sr. Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
949-452-3548
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org
---------------------

Message: 13
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:43:43 -0600
From: Jackie M O'Connor <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Cardboard slide dividers in pretty colors
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu,
        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

OK - I bought about 1,000 cardboard slide dividers, pink and blue (for
girls and boys) - and for the life of me, I can't remember where I bought
them.  I know I'm getting old a feeble - does someone have a source?
Thanks.

Jackie O'

privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.