[Histonet] IHC/ISH

Ryan Salazar Ryan.Salazar <@t> maccine.com
Fri Jun 27 22:17:24 CDT 2008

Deareast Histopeeps!

We're currently upgrading our clinical research facility into the world of IHC and ISH.

Can you provide us ANY BASIC/ FULL EQUIPMENTS/ PROTOCOLS needed for us to be functional in these procedures?

We're currently running the routine H&E and some special stains and we have the instruments needed for these.

We just want to be ready for our first IHC and ISH stuffs.

Thank you for your humble help and your big contribution!

Ryan S.

Important : This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed above. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system. You must not copy, use, disseminate, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information or any attachments from this communication in any form. Thank you.