[Histonet] Her2neu policy

Carol Fields Carol.Fields <@t> Northside.com
Wed Jun 25 11:04:28 CDT 2008

Hi Netters,

We are trying to put a policy in place for Her2neu on the fixation of
breast specimens.  We send the specimens out at this time and are not
performing the Immunos.  If any one would be so kind to share their
policy it would be greatly appreciated.  I am stumped on this after
reading all the info on line.  CAP question ANP.22998 .....  Does the
laboratory have a documented procedure for ensuring appropriate length
of fixation of specimens tested.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Carole Fields

Northside Hospital

Atlanta, GA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by Northside Hospital. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege.