[Histonet] Per Diem Histotech needed in South Orange County

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Tue Jun 24 13:32:51 CDT 2008

Private lab in Fountain Valley, California is in need of a per diem histotech that can embed and cut surgical tissue cases.

We are looking for someone who can fill in for vacation days taken during the year.

We work Tuesday through Saturday, from 4 am to 1 pm. We can be flexible, meaning, we will take someone who can work 1 day or multiple days out of the work week, and/or from 1 to 6 hours a day.  If you work a grave yard shift, you can come in after your shift.  Or, if you work the mid-shift, you can come in before your shift starts.

Thanks,
Paula Lucas
Bio-Path Medical Group
714-433-1330