[Histonet] Recycling Xylene

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 15:24:11 CDT 2008

I used a B/R Corporation recycler and it paid itself recycling xylene in 2 years. It is not profitable to recycle ethanol, it takes twice the time and costs less than half. Recycling xylene is a good idea.
  René J.

Janice Mitchell <MITCHELLJA <@t> email.chop.edu> wrote:
  Good Friday Afternoon All, Our envirnonmental health and safety
department is looking into recycling xylene and alcohol. Anyone out
there with any input on brands of recycling equipment, ease of use,
quality of recycled chemicals, etc... Thanks, Janice