[Histonet] FW: Anatomic computer systems

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Tue Jun 17 12:22:57 CDT 2008

We are hardcore PowerPath users but there is a new company called
PathView that is very promising. We toured their initial site here in
Seattle and it was very impressive. I have stayed in touch with the
sales rep and they have a new contract in New Orleans. If anyone wants
contact info let me know. I have no vested interest in PathView other
than to see a good program go under utilized.

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.