[Histonet] positive control for PPARgamma, PKCalpha,Flk-1and eNOS

shazana hilda hilda_1075 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 22:22:16 CDT 2008

Dear All,

  I'm having problem to determine which positive controls are suitable to these marker for immunohistochemistry (IHC):PPARgamma,Flk-1, PKCalpha and eNOS.
  I've already follow the antibody kit instruction provided by Santacruz Biotechnology Inc. and repeated 5x.but still cannot produce result.
  these is the list of positive control for each antibody:
  1)PPARgamma (sc-7273): Urothelial Carcinoma and Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (NOS)
  2) Flk-1(sc-6251): Colon Carcinoma
  3) PKCalpha(sc-8393): Colon Carcinoma
  4) eNOS(sc-654): Serous Carcinoma <@t> Ovary Carcinoma

  Your kind response are very much appreciated!

  Many Thanks,

Shazana Hilda Shamsuddin
  MSc.of Molecular Pathology,
  Dept. of Pathology,