[Histonet] Trouble retrieving section from DPBS buffer

Anand D danand24 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:41:49 CDT 2008

Dear Friends.
I have a problem retrieving my frozen sections that is stored in DPBS.
Instead of storing in PBS mistakenly it is stored in DPBS and whenever i am
trying to pick up the section from the multi well plate the sections get
adhere to each other or within itself or with the brush and form a tissue
clump. Once they formed as a clump i can not able to spread them strighte
and use it for immunocytochemistry.These tissues are very very valuable for
my study and have be waited for 6 months to get these tissue. They are all
mouse brain section of 30 micron thick. . Can anyone help me in suggesting
possiblites to retrieve these sections. Your help will be highly
appreciated.
Thank you.
Andy