[Histonet] Re: accessing messages in archives, the need for authentication

Marvin Hanna mhanna <@t> histosearch.com
Sun Jun 15 23:58:30 CDT 2008

Hi Gayle,

Actually, the problem was the server got hit by lightning Friday
which caused this issue. It has been corrected and all links are
working properly now. Thanks for notifying me about this.

Kind Regards,

Marvin