[Histonet] Automated Slide Stainer

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Tue Jun 10 11:56:05 CDT 2008

Under "Products" go to Prisma/Film

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Edie
Lehman
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:43 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Automated Slide Stainer

I am new to the Histology Dept. at my hospital, and have not worked in
histo for many years.

We are currently researching a new automated H&E stainer.  The techs
like the old Sakura model we currently have.  We seldom have any
problems with it.  I have tried to find the newest model on line,
however have not been successful.  I can easily find the Sakura website,
but cannot access the "Americas" site.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get some information on
this?

Any suggestions for other models that have proved successful in other
labs is also greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Edie Lehman MT(ASCP)
Anatomical Pathology Supervisor
Fairfield Medical Center
EdieL <@t> fmchealth.org
(740)687-8807

"Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments
confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review; use; disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."