[Histonet] Tissue Capture Pen

Ford, Judi judi.ford <@t> roche.com
Mon Jun 9 16:53:48 CDT 2008

Hi everyone out there.......

We've just been given a "Tissue Capture" pen to use as an adhesive for
glass slides. These slides are to be used in IHC. Has anyone ever used
this pen? If so, what type of slides do you use (plain glass vs "+"
slides?). If you use it on "+" slides, why? Doesn't it cover up the
adhesiveness (sp) of the "+" slides, or does it add extra adhesion? For
paraffin do you use room temp water in your waterbath, or warm water?

I really appreciate any helpful hints. Thanks soooo much!

Judi Ford

Research Associate

Roche Palo Alto, CA