[Histonet] RELIA Histology Spotlight Opportunity re-post with location. The position is located in a Seattle Suburb

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 09:42:54 CDT 2008

Hello Histonetters!!

How are you?  Are you ready to start the summer?  I just wanted to make

you aware of this opportunity that I feel is a really great one.  Just

in case you might be interested or know someone who might be interested

I am sending this special bulletin out.

The reasons that I feel that this is a special opportunity are because 2

candidates placed here by RELIA endorse it as a great place to work and

live.  Also there is the opportunity to learn new things like electron

microscopy.

This is the posting that I put on the internet about this position.  If

you or someone you know might be interested please contact me or have

them contact me at relia1 <@t> earthlink.net or toll free at 866-607-3542.

RELIA the nation's only permanent placement firm dedicated solely to the

histology profession is assisting an exciting Research company located in a
Seattle suburb

with the search for a histology technician or technologist who is ASCP
eligible.

This client offers excellent salary benefits and relocation assistance.

2 candidates placed here by RELIA endorse it as a great place to work

and live.

Here is the job description:

The Histology Technician/Histotechnologist will be responsible for

processing, sectioning, staining, and preparing slides of tissue samples

for microscopic evaluation by pathologists.

Responsibilities include:

Maintain Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).

Process, embed, section, and perform necessary stains to highlight

specific tissue patterns and structures.

Perform quality control (QC) on finished slide preparations.

Maintain and troubleshoot equipment operation failures; take appropriate

actions to keep interruptions in work flow to a minimum.

Execute special histological and histochemical stains used to emphasize

specific tissue elements.

Perform special histological procedures such as frozen sectioning and

electron microscopy preparations (e.g. plastic processing, embedding,

sectioning), and photomicrography.

Requirements include 2 years current experience in histology or an

Associate's (AA) degree or higher, specializing in anatomy-related

medical science, plus at least 1 year related experience and/or

training. ASCP HT/HTL or eligible.

For more information contact Pam Barker at RELIA Solutions. e-mail:

relia1 <@t> earthlink.net or toll free at 866-60-RELIA (866-607-3542)

RELIA Solutions is the only nationwide recruiting firm specializing in

the permanent placement of histology professionals

Thanks for taking the time to take a look!! Have a great day!!

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker

President

Relia