[Histonet] Job Opening Columbus, OH

Gullifer, Dawn Dawn.Gullifer <@t> osumc.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:31:31 CDT 2008

All Interested-
We have a job opening for a Anatomic Pathology Technologist at OSU Histology
Lab, LLC.  We are located in Columbus Ohio and are affiliated with The Ohio
State University Medical Center.  The duties include accessioning, gross
examination of biopsy specimens including dictation, preparing tissue for
processing and all other normal laboratory duties (inventory, recording,
supplies etc....).  Experience Requirements are a 2 yr. associates degree in
science related field or minimum 24 semester hours (36 quarter hours) of
biology, chemistry, physics, and math.  The Job Qualifications include
training or experience as a tissue prosector desired; certification or
experience as a histology technologist desired; and certification, training
or experience as an anatomic pathology technician desired.  For additional
information and for qualifying candidates, please contact me at
dawn.gullifer <@t> osumc.edu.

Dawn Gullifer BS, HT (ASCP)
Laboratory Supervisor
OSU Histology Lab, LLC
614-293-0358 office
614-293-0345 lab
dawn.gullifer <@t> osumc.edu

which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
responding to this e-mail and destroy immediately.