[Histonet] NSH Histology Task Analysis and Standards of Performance Competen cy

Mahoney,Janice A JMahoney <@t> alegent.org
Fri Jun 6 10:22:44 CDT 2008

I'd love to have an electronic copy as well
Jan Mahoney
Alegent Health
Omaha,NE

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of McKnight, Tanisha
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 10:08 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] NSH Histology Task Analysis and Standards of Performance Competen cy

Hello Histo-netters:

Would anyone happen to have an electronic copy of NSH Histology Task
Analysis and The Standards of Performance/Competency that you could send
to me? I am in desperate need of these items. I've contacted NSH for
these twice, but I have gotten no response.

I'd greatly appreciate anything you could send.

Tanisha N. McKnight, HT (ASCP)
Covance CLS Indianapolis
Specimen Management, Anatomic Pathology

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.

Sponsored by Catholic Health Initiatives and Immanuel Health Systems, Alegent Health is faithful to the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, providing high quality care for the body, mind and spirit of every person.

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is confidential and private and intended only for the use of the addressees.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this communication in error, please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail message from your computer.  Additionally, although all attachments have been scanned at the source for viruses, the recipient should check any attachments for the presence of viruses before opening.  Alegent Health accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  Thank you for your cooperation.