[Histonet] Need Help from Mexico

Shirley Powell POWELL_SA <@t> Mercer.edu
Thu Jun 5 14:48:18 CDT 2008

Hi histonetters,

One of my pathologists here at Mercer is presently preparing to go on a
medical mission trip to Mexico with a group of our medical students.  She
has a somewhat old but beloved AO microscope (model is an 1130A) to take
with her.  The bulb is an Osram halogen xenophot with the letters/numbers on
it - HLX 64250 ESB 6V 20W. There is no switch to select voltages.

Do you have a recommendation for any required adapter, she was told they
will have power (possibly from a generator) where the clinic will be located
but does not know what voltage to expect.  Any help will be appreciated.  I
know nothing of electricity requirements in other countries and we are
trying to get all that they will need while there.

Thanks!

Shirley Powell
Mercer University School of Medicine
Technical Director Histology Curricular Support Lab
1550 College Street
Macon, GA 31207
478-301-2374