[Histonet] RE:Disposal of tissue blocks

Malcolm McCallum Malcolm.McCallum <@t> tamut.edu
Wed Jun 4 21:10:09 CDT 2008

I save mine for the next birthday cake...... hehe!
Just could not resist!

Malcolm L. McCallum
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Texas A&M University Texarkana
2600 Robison Rd.
Texarkana, TX 75501
O: 1-903-223-3134
H: 1-903-791-3843
Homepage: https://www.eagle.tamut.edu/faculty/mmccallum/index.html
VISIT HERPETOLOGICAL CONSERVATION AND BIOLOGY www.herpconbio.org
A New Journal Published in Partnership with Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
and the World Congress of Herpetology.

Spring Teaching Schedule & Office Hours:
Genetics:  W 6:00 to 9:40pm
Herpetology: TR 10:00-11:40am
Histology: MW 1:00-2:40pm
Seminar: T 2:30-3:30pm
Office Hours:
M: 3:30-5:00pm
T: 11:40-1:00pm; 3:30-5:00pm
W: 4:00-6:00pm

"We live in a time when lemonade is made with artificial flavoring, and furnisher polish is made with fresh lemons."
-Alfred E. Neuman