[Histonet] bausch surgical

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:36:54 CDT 2008

Hello

We need to sharpen our Vannas scissors, which we usually do through Storz.
Unfortunately, we haven't done this for about four years, and Storz is now
part of Bausch Surgical.  Their website doesn't have any information on
where to send them and I've been on hold for ten minutes twice without
reaching anyone.
Does anyone here have their recent address or a non-toll free number for
them?

Thanks,
Emily
--
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick
your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.