[Histonet] dome lid coplin jars

Pat.Bell <@t> UCHSC.edu Pat.Bell <@t> UCHSC.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:23:01 CDT 2008

Try Market Lab and VWR.

Pat Bell HT(ASCP)
Sr. PRA
Division of Medical Oncology
UCHSC, Aurora, CO
303-724-3845 (lab)
303-724-3889 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Harrison, Sandra C.
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:20 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] dome lid coplin jars

This is a small thing, but it would make my Pathology People so happy
(and me too!!) if I could order some plastic coplin jars with the domed
lid.  Has anyone received any recently and if so, which supplier did you
use and catalog number?

I've tried Cardinal and Fisher with no luck.  Also Electron Microscopy
Sciences.  They send the flat lidded, plastic coplin jar that is too
deep.

The problem with the flat lidded, plastic coplin jars we have received
is that we can't pull slides out with just our gloved fingers, but must
instead use forceps, because they are so deep.  The catalogs show a
picture of a domed lid, but they send you the flat lidded coplin jar.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sandy