[Histonet] Pathology Transcription

Fletcher, Annette M Annette.Fletcher <@t> providence.org
Thu Jul 31 16:39:54 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetters,

I am with Providence Health and Services Lab/Pathology.  We are in Portland, OR and are seeking a strong Transcriptionist for our Pathology Lab.  I don't wish to use a Recruiter or Agency for this position.  Does anyone know if there is a good way to reach Pathology Transcriptionists who don't mind constant interruptions in a livewire environment such as ours?

Thank you,
Annette M Fletcher
Senior Recruiter
Providence Health & Services, Employment
1235 NE 47th Avenue - Suite 200
Portland, OR 97213
T: 503-215-5840
F: 503-215-4770