[Histonet] RE: Whole Mount Block Storage

Jerry Helisek Jerry <@t> ralambusa.com
Wed Jul 23 21:29:14 CDT 2008

Jennifer,

RA Lamb has both Metal and cardboard storage solutions for whole mount
block storage (as well as larger slide storage, coverslips and
cassettes).

Have a great day!

------------------------------------

Raymond A. Lamb, Inc