[Histonet] paraffin embedded formalin fixed human tissue

Ken Pierce KPierce <@t> cancer-test.com
Tue Jul 22 17:54:22 CDT 2008

Joe, I may have human tissue blocks that you could use. Call me at
206-623-3814 or e-mail me at kpierce <@t> cancer-test.com and give me some
specifics of your needs.  Ken Pierce, Med Lab Assoc, Seattle WA.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joe
Hardin
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:12 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] paraffin embedded formalin fixed human tissue

Hi Everyone,
I work in a core histology facility for researchers here at University
of Wisconsin, Madison. I am looking for affordable paraffin embedded
formalin fixed human tissue to use as control tissue for
immunohistochemistry. The cheapest that I can find is >500.00/block.
Does anyone know of a good source for this?